Thursday 27 December 2012

My little handsome boy !


I have three younger sisters of four girls bestowed on my parents. I am the odd one out with a law degree. My three sisters are engineers. We are all married but only my second sister, Lee Lee has a kid. Lee Lee married Dr Chan Kok Yu, an orthopedic surgeon who is going to start his practice with Gleneagles, Penang. Their son's name is Chan Mun Kong (MK) aka handsome boy aka zhai zhai. He celebrated his first birthday on the 14th of December, 2012 in Penang on the eve of  the DAP Annual Congress. He is the apple of our eyes. He looks so much like our late father. His big eyes and long eyelashes. His mischievous squint. His laughter. MK just started to walk. My mom commented that he walks like a drunkard. He is now in Seremban and leaving on Friday. I am glad I managed to spend some quality time with him. He is so affectionate too. I am going to miss him much !!


His favourite word is McDonald's. He would laugh heartily upon hearing the word. I doubt he knows what it means though.


With my mom and his second cousin, Esther Tan



MK not in the bestest of moods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment