Thursday 17 January 2013

Juggling Politics With Everything Else

I have been asked many times about my private life ever since I joined politics in 2010. They want to know how  it will  affect my relationship with my hubby. My dear hubby is one of the most caring person I have ever known. He is so selfless and simple. He is the type that supports silently. I have complete faith in him and I hope vice versa. 

Yet,  I can only tell them this : life is not certain. Seize the day. If it's not meant to be it's not meant to be. However, no matter how uncertain my faith is, I will abide with the decision of the party. In the meantime, I shall continue to work hard!



5 comments:

  1. Don't worry about people who are intent to take you down by questioning your private life etc. Do what you think and know is best in the interest of the people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behind every successful woman is a man. Ironic isn't it? What goes round comes around. Kudos to your hubby for he shall support you to the very end. Reward he says "NAY", for all he ever wishes is to have his lovely wife succeeding in whatever she hopes to achieve. So what are you waiting for Nicole... Carpe Diem indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless you & hubby for a wonderful life together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a public figure will attract much attention, all kinds of attention including those of your foes, political or otherwise. As you have decided to contribute as an agent of change, for the betterment of our beloved country, through political platform you must have convinced yourself that joining DAP is one of your best decisions in life knowing fully well that it might not be smooth sailing. You have the best example right in your own party - Sdr Lim Kit Siang. He had suffered the darkest hell - no Malaysians come close to what he had suffered in his pursuit of fighting for a just and fair nation. He did not give up. 'Jia you' Nicole, a lot of fellow Malaysians are behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you in your endeavour to make the nation a better place to live and for future generations as well.

    ReplyDelete