Friday 8 March 2013

Ceramah in LBJ, Labu - 7th March, 2013

Ceramah LBJ - 7th March, 2013


This evening I was a replacement ("bidan terjun") again for YB Cha Kee Chin. I seem to be his regular "bidan terjun" and I am not complaining. I hope to get more stints like this in future for more exposure, really. The host was DUN Labu's Bilik Gerakan committee headed by Tuan Haji Annuar, PAS' potential candidate for DUN Labu. They built a fantastic stage which was elevated overlooking a huge football field. The feeling was quite surreal, standing up there looking at the audience. I broke into an Anuar Zain song "Ajari Aku". This song is always played ("berkumandang") on ERA FM and it is such a lovely song ! I changed the original lyrics to "Hanya engkau yang tahu, hanya engkau boleh, Membuat Perubahan !". I started on a much higher note and sounded very shrilly in the process.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LF06bfpu-go" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Part of my speech


No comments:

Post a Comment